PhotoModeler 4 Issues
- Referencing – An important step made more efficient
- How do you run the excellent multimedia tutorials I have heard so much about?
- I get the message “Corrupt installation detected” when I run the PhotoModeler installer.
- I have a hardware lock version of PhotoModeler (parallel port dongled) and I get error messages about the lock not being detected.
- PhotoModeler Pro assert fails or shows a DirectDraw error message every time I bring up the 3D Viewer.
- PhotoModeler Pro can open the 3D Viewer but it dies when showing photo-textures.
- I am getting many “Invalid Pen” and “Invalid Brush” messages and then sometimes the program crashes.
- PhotoModeler Version 4 does not run on windows Vista.
©Copyright 2018 PhotoModeler Technologies